Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcome to Recipe Club!

Hello and welcome to the club. This is a space devoted to building a community of sharing recipes and cooking tips for people who are looking for easy, nutritious, tasty and usually vegetarian meals. Ideally, I'll be featuring recipes that involve natural, fresh ingredients. I'm looking forward to receiving favorite recipe contributions from readers.

I am not a chef or even a trained cook. I'm a person who is open to trying new things in the kitchen, but I'm also a mom to a toddler, a freelance writer, and a mover and a shaker, so I don't have tons of time for cookbook scouring or trying out recipes that disappoint. I'm constantly asking friends for recipes and subsequently losing them, so this blog will be a short of recipe box that I can share with others.

Please send your favorite recipes to recipeclubblog@gmail.com. Pictures and a description of where the recipe comes from and/or it's history in your kitchen are welcome and encouraged.

Let's eat!

1 comment:

Mahendra Sahu said...

I read your blog "Welcome to Recipt Club" and the know abot the clubs entertainment.